Hello friends,
Once more I'm repeating my usual words, "Making failure a success". What I think is a failure is that what happened yesterday. First of all I woke up late and after writing my optimal note I just do some modifications for this blog instead of going for food(as I planed in the yesterdays note). That was the starting point of the failure that happened yesterday. after that I haven't done anything as planned instead of going for the marriage. from this failure I have learned two lessons.
Once more I'm repeating my usual words, "Making failure a success". What I think is a failure is that what happened yesterday. First of all I woke up late and after writing my optimal note I just do some modifications for this blog instead of going for food(as I planed in the yesterdays note). That was the starting point of the failure that happened yesterday. after that I haven't done anything as planned instead of going for the marriage. from this failure I have learned two lessons.
- Do only the one which is planned.
- Do only pre-determined works in the internet.
for more explanation, regarding the first one, even we are thinking that what we are doing is a good and useful job if it's done w/o planning it will affect you negatively. If it's a very important one then you can re-plan your work. Don't do anything without re-planning. Regarding the second one, it's also related to the first point, before starting the surfing I have to plan what is to be read and what is to be searched, in between if i am getting a new idea to search while i am surfing I have to write it somewhere and think about it, if it's necessary plan it in the next occasion, think will help me to re-think about all my surfing, and I think I may be able to save a lot of time by removing waste surfing.
Yesterdays Success Rate : 10%
In the planning section, My main goals are,
- Get admission to any one of the IIMs in the next academic year.
- Get 7.5CGPA for B.tech
- Do an Innovative project work.
I'm very happy to say that I have studied about 2hrs today morning, from 3.10AM to 5.50AM. today I am having series exam upto 12PM, after taking food I have to write PE, Software, uP records as much as possible, I don't know if there are any classes today. if not I will write the record for about 4hrs to complete all, I will also extent the time if it's necessary. The today(for Sure!!) i have to start my cat preparation, I have to make a plan for it. I also have to collect all the study materials and want to save it.I have alloted 1hr for the online work, If the time permits I will also do one hr work for my e-comm site. That's all for today, anyway I have to sleep at 9-9.30PM. Thanks:)
Post a Comment