Hello,
Now it's 3.04AM , I'm running out of time, I have two exams today just starting the studying!!!. So nothing to say more, regarding the yesterdays plans , I think it was a failure, but I haven't desecrated it.
Yesterdays Success rate was : 25%
continuing for today, my main goals are not changed., they are
Now it's 3.04AM , I'm running out of time, I have two exams today just starting the studying!!!. So nothing to say more, regarding the yesterdays plans , I think it was a failure, but I haven't desecrated it.
Yesterdays Success rate was : 25%
continuing for today, my main goals are not changed., they are
- To get 7.5 CGPA in B.tech
- To get adms in any IIM for the next year.
- To do an Innovative project work.
My todays goals are, I have exam up to 3.30. I want to hear some podcasts and to read the newspaper. I have to send the completed orders now itself to save time. at the night i want to study energy and want to sleep at 9 or 9.30. Nothing more I am turning back to studies , Bye.
Post a Comment