As the name indicates, I have to use failures effectively to get success. Now It's 5.35AM . I'm a bit late. I don't know what happened, but my phone(alarm) got switched OFF. Anyway I can start from here. At first I am going to review yesterdays section, Than I have to go through todays planning. Yesterdays session was not much interesting as I haven't studied full for both examination. Just after writing in the "Optimal Notes" I studied something, but the Ghost of sleep was following me. I got slept up to 7AM. Then I have studied as much as I can. at the evening I reached here at 3.45 and read newspaper and took tea. I didn't go for Asar as I forgot the time. Then I have read a good book with a lots of writings of New Muslims including Cat Stevens. after Magrib I was wasting time upto the night. at last when I was about to sleep I have read some ***, I never thought to do so. Now I am going to take a pledge that I will never open that site. and I'll not m*** by thinking ***. Yeah, This is my pledge now, I will follow it surely.
The success rate of yesterdays plan: 40%
Yeah now I'm entering to todays plans, before that I have to re polish my main goals. they are
The success rate of yesterdays plan: 40%
Yeah now I'm entering to todays plans, before that I have to re polish my main goals. they are
- Getting Admission to any IIM in the next academic year.
- Get 7.5CGPA in B.tech
- Do a innovative project for final year.
To achieve these goals I have to plan a lot. that's why I am starting that habit here. regarding todays plans, Now I have to got to Musjid at 6AM then I have to study as much as I can upto the exam time. after exam I have to submit all orders and check for support notes etc. then I will carry on to assign some orders. then I have to goto for Jum'a after that I have to complete my records and assignments. If I am gettting time after that at the eventing I want to study C++ to do well in the lab class tomorrow, one more special thing is this must be that day when I am starting the coaching session for the CAT exam, That's all for today I have to go to bed at least at 9.30. Thanks :)
Post a Comment