Hello Friends,
You may don't know who I am , But I would like to represent an usual graduate student who is different from others. Ofcourse this is my personal blog, I will share my life, thoughts, and everything I like.
First of all let me say about myself, I am from the "GOD's own country" , Kerala.. I'm doing my graduation in electrical and electronics Engineering. I'm studying in one of the best colleges in our state, (But I don't think so). Last 20 years I was here in earth. I don't know where I am coming from or where I am going. but It may be a part of a long journey, I forgot whatever happened before 20 years. I born and bought up in a middle class family and my father and mother where teachers. I have a brother and a sister, but I am the eldest.
About academics, I was having a lot of Goals, (but no work!!!). I got some, some don't. my fist academic goal was to get 80% marks in my 10th class, I worked hard (not much), got 87%. Next one was clearing Medical Entrance, I didn't worked sincerely so I didn't got It. but I got in Engineering Entrance, It was not intentional, but I think it's my field where I have ability. I like engineering a lot. but I don't like the curriculum as It's not having POWER to 'mold Engineers' for future, It's just for them who can sit in front of a book and read a lot. but I like to be more practical.
Even I like to study engineering , I prefer management as my future. so in the meanwhile I stated some business in parallel with my studies. Now I am getting a decent income from it for my living and studies. Now I'm in the sixth semester, I have one more year in this college. I just got 2 supplies as I was not cared about the studies, but I think it's a fault from my side.
Now I have some more goals.
You may don't know who I am , But I would like to represent an usual graduate student who is different from others. Ofcourse this is my personal blog, I will share my life, thoughts, and everything I like.
First of all let me say about myself, I am from the "GOD's own country" , Kerala.. I'm doing my graduation in electrical and electronics Engineering. I'm studying in one of the best colleges in our state, (But I don't think so). Last 20 years I was here in earth. I don't know where I am coming from or where I am going. but It may be a part of a long journey, I forgot whatever happened before 20 years. I born and bought up in a middle class family and my father and mother where teachers. I have a brother and a sister, but I am the eldest.
About academics, I was having a lot of Goals, (but no work!!!). I got some, some don't. my fist academic goal was to get 80% marks in my 10th class, I worked hard (not much), got 87%. Next one was clearing Medical Entrance, I didn't worked sincerely so I didn't got It. but I got in Engineering Entrance, It was not intentional, but I think it's my field where I have ability. I like engineering a lot. but I don't like the curriculum as It's not having POWER to 'mold Engineers' for future, It's just for them who can sit in front of a book and read a lot. but I like to be more practical.
Even I like to study engineering , I prefer management as my future. so in the meanwhile I stated some business in parallel with my studies. Now I am getting a decent income from it for my living and studies. Now I'm in the sixth semester, I have one more year in this college. I just got 2 supplies as I was not cared about the studies, but I think it's a fault from my side.
Now I have some more goals.
- To do a good project work which's something Innovative.
- To get a B.tech certificate with 7.5 CGPA.
- To get admission to any IIMs in the next year.
I know I have to work hard and hard to get all these happen, All these are not simple goals. These are the result of my thoughts.
If I am analysing each of them the fist one needs a lot of reading and constant thinking. second one is not much easier because I am not having a good academic results in my last semesters.
My results where 7.34 in the combined 1&2 , 6.83 in third sem, 6.52 in the fourth sem. and got two back papers in the 5th sem. I know the results are declining. but to get 7.5 CGPA I have to work harder and harder. "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE". 6th sem exams are going to start, before that 2nd series test of 6th sem are going to start tomorrow. I haven't started my studies yet , but I will start it now just after finishing this post. It's very important for me to get good marks in this exams also to get a decent sectional mark. I want to get 8.xx in all the coming semesters and I also want to improve my results in the last semester. Yes, I will do it.
Regarding the last goal , It's the most important one in my academic career. so I would like to give it the primal importance. So I have to work a lot to get it in my hand. So I have divided the preparation in to 3 sections. they are
- Improve my English .
- Get more general knowledge.
- Improve abilities (Quantitative, Analytic , Reasoning etc)
so, this blog is also a part of this preparation process. I will be blogging everyday regarding anything, ( keep reading). This is all about me and my goals.
I am writing this in my room in the hostel which about 400KM distant from my home, I have a lot more to white but I think I have no time now. I have to study NTCP as I am having exam tomorrow. I will be here as much as I can to share my views and my life. I appreciate your valuable suggestions and comments, don't hesitate to contact me through comments here.
Post a Comment