My GOALS

  • Get Admission in any IIM during the next Academic Year.
  • Get 7.5 CGPA for B.tech
  • Do a innovative project work in final year.
Loan Consolidation Expert
Yeah, It's too late today , Now it's 7.44AM!!, I waked up only at 7. I think it's due to a fault from my side, When my mobile alarm rang at 3.25AM , my roommates ware still there, They where going to sleep. So I got a feeling that what they may think if i wake up at that time. and then I made a decision to sleep half more hrs and then wake up, (FAULT IN APTITUDE!!!), but I just woke up 7, That's it. I know it's a fault. but I'm not worrying much about it, as I have to make success from failures , This may be a step for me for my success. now I got a lesson form this " Never think what Others may think about you". One of other faults I made yesterday is not starting the CAT oriented studies. Yesterday I was on the rail but I was not able to complete (Not even start correctly!!) the e-commerce work at 10AM. Then I extended it's time to 4PM (total 8hrs, ha ha ), still I was not able to complete it. The lesson that I have learned from this is that The website work/e-commerce work may take more time than we may think, so we have to stick on time, Otherwise I may not be able to allot time for working for my other goals. (I have some Important Goals , that I have to achieve with hard and smart work).
Success rate for yesterday is : 35%
While summerising my lessons , they are

  • Never think what Others may think about you
  • Stick on time (Especially for Internet usage)

Then I am coming to the planning part.
The main goals that I have now are....

  1. To get Admission for the PGP in any IIMs in the next academic year.
  2. To get 7.5CGPA in B.tech
  3. To do an innovative project work.
For todays planning now it's 8.06 and After food I will be back at 8.45 and then I have to work 2hrs for the e-comm site, then I have to write the PE record completely and most of uP and software record. It may take 4 hrs, in the meanwhile I have to go for the marriage, it may take 1.30 to 2hrs . In b/w that I have to send orders etc. it may take 1 hr, than food,prayer etc may also take some time. after all these I have to start studying for NTCP exam after Magrib. I also want to find sometime for writing assignments and starting preparation for CAT. That's for today, I have to sleep at about 9-9.30PM. Thanks:)

0 Responses

Post a Comment