My GOALS

  • Get Admission in any IIM during the next Academic Year.
  • Get 7.5 CGPA for B.tech
  • Do a innovative project work in final year.
Loan Consolidation Expert
Today it's too late , Now the time is 8.30, Actually I haven't done anything till now, nothing is going by plan, but i am not disappointed, I know I have to work hard, an I need will power to make thing happen in the real word, I have to make it from my mind itself, there's no short cut for that other than "do it now", I have today to make all on rail , so i'm not planning for today , I have some plans in pending, that I have to complete, I have class also. that's all. any way  I want to mention my main goals, they are

  1. Get admission to an IIM in the next academic year
  2. Get 7.5CGPA for B.tech
  3. Do an innovative project work. 
Yesterdays success rate : 20%

bye, see you tomorrow.

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured consolidation loans,project funding etc ... Or simply refuse loan from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to businesses and individuals with low and affordable interest rate of 2%. So if you are Interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information kindly email us today Via: elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.




Post a Comment