Hello friends,
It's 4AM now, I just waked up. I would like to give you a review about my yesterdays plan and what happened, and my todays plan etc. The plans ware accurately followed up to 4PM, after that the thing changes, I didn't got to musjid for Asar. That may be the main cause for my plan failure after that. What I have done is at first I searched for Ubuntu to change my Linux partition size. but meanwhile I lost my fedora also!!.(lack of planning. he he). then I went to add chat future for the business site. I lost my whole time after 4PM up to 10PM (Yeah, It was 6 valuable hrs). Once more I have to make Success from failure, so I don;t mind it, but I will keep it in mind.
Total success rate for yesterdays Plan is : 55%
Yeah, Now we are moving into todays plan.
My basic Goals are
It's 4AM now, I just waked up. I would like to give you a review about my yesterdays plan and what happened, and my todays plan etc. The plans ware accurately followed up to 4PM, after that the thing changes, I didn't got to musjid for Asar. That may be the main cause for my plan failure after that. What I have done is at first I searched for Ubuntu to change my Linux partition size. but meanwhile I lost my fedora also!!.(lack of planning. he he). then I went to add chat future for the business site. I lost my whole time after 4PM up to 10PM (Yeah, It was 6 valuable hrs). Once more I have to make Success from failure, so I don;t mind it, but I will keep it in mind.
Total success rate for yesterdays Plan is : 55%
Yeah, Now we are moving into todays plan.
My basic Goals are
- To get Admsn in any IIM during the next season.
- To get 7.5CGPA in b.tech.
- To do an innovative project work in my Last semester.
Yes, I want to achieve all these. So I have to work hard. Not only hard work just "Smart Hard Work" . So I'm thinking of my plans today. Today also I got the series test in the afternoon. but I haven't started my studies.
My Goals for today are.
- Study EI throughly.
- Hear a Podcast.
- Do all prayers from Musjid
- Submit all orders.
- Study PS&EM.
- Read Newspaper (Whole+Single para)
I think this's enough for today. Now the time is 4.32AM, I will stop this writing at 4.35, then I will do the exercise the the prayer then I will start my studies at 4.50 up to 6AM, then after coming back from musjid I will continue it upto 12PM including newspaper reading food and bath. then I will send the orders and then I will check support notes. after lunch I will go for exam. will be back at 3.45 then check support notes and podcast. take tea, start studying upto 9PM. that's all than I want to sleep at 9.30PM. I will be back tomorrow to let you know my further proceedings in achieving my Goals. Thanks for listening me, bye.
Post a Comment