My GOALS

  • Get Admission in any IIM during the next Academic Year.
  • Get 7.5 CGPA for B.tech
  • Do a innovative project work in final year.
Loan Consolidation Expert
Hello friends,
     I came to know that my goals won't become a reality unless I start working. There may be several external factors, The circumferences won't let you to do it. But I need much courage to struggle against it. , "YES WE CAN" (I like these words of Mr Obama!!!). Coming into matters...
      Yesterday was just another day for me, I was not able to start anything new, I think I have to analyze the situations and come to a solution ASAP. I haven't studied much for the exam, but I wrote a lot. after exam I just opened the computer and was not able to do anything due to the presence of my friends, then I went to musjid(I was a little bit late, I have to change this "Late coming aptitude". After that I started writing records only at 2.30PM , in b/w I wasted sometime. I continued it up to 4.15PM. Then I tried to go to Muzjid but the time was 4.37 then I downloaded some audios and booked tickets etc, didn't got time for anything. I wasted about 2-3 hrs in b/w that. then there was no electricity. and I slept only at 11.15PM. and now I just waked up at 5AM.
Yesterdays success rate : 45%

     Then we are going to the next sessions, that's my todays plans. I want to repeat my main goals again...

  1. To get Admission in any IIM during the next accadamic year.
  2. To get 7.5CGPA in B.tech
  3. to do an innovative project work.
Then about todays plans, I think I can start working on my new e-commerce site at 6AM. I'm allotting 4 hrs for it to get launched. after that I have to allot 2.5 Hrs in writing record. Then I have class at afternoon. there there is a send-off function for the final yrs conducting by SIO. after that I assume I'll be back at 7PM. Then I have to write PE record and start studying for CAT. That must be an Initiation. I have to sleep at 9-9.30PM and want to wake up at three. That's my plans sometimes some changes may become necessary, That I have to do also. Thank you 
0 Responses

Post a Comment